Tuesday 16 November 2010

Fliming went wrong...

10.11.2010 the best day of her life. The worst of mine. 
Things couldn't be any worse could they? it all sounded amazing and perfect I spent weeks planing everything to the last detail, until the day came my hat got stolen -_- but I got it back and then everyone was everywhere and everything just went wrong in the end they said everyone had a good time. Well apart from a lot. Mr.Jones my lovely maths teacher on my media and it just made me laugh, the way he did everything XDD the worst was yet to come when I yet got stuck on a tree. XD funny how things went. 
              We also found the chair that Will Brown broke by swinging back on it XDD why am i never there when these things happen ??!!! 
On the whole it was pretty fun and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and my terrible filming XDD  cant wait until i make the whole trailer and I HOPE IT WONT BE AS BAD AS EVERY THING ELSE WENT ¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment