Monday 8 November 2010

Guess What?_______________you loved it

GUESS WHAT? < mine and maxx's convo thingy XDDD you really love me for sending you Taylor Swift lyrics and for the people in my media movie trailer THANK YOU. EVER SO MUCH :)
Max im telling you i will take it XDD that skateboard will be mine XD not really i'd probs give it back XDD well after all the running probs XDD HA,
you people are amazing ....
Kat thanks for writing the book XD WILL IS AN AMAZING PERSON.... > THE WILL that is REAL,,, i am not the weird. leave me alone XDD you know you love it, OH COME ON THE RANDOMNESS ROCKS 
APPLES ARE FITTTTTTTT/your gonna eat me (YOUR FACE REACTION L.O.L)
and you said  Indeed.... XDDD BUAHAUHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHa amazing dude you are amazing
Max i guess your right but i still say if we agree on one artist then it would be better XD THE OFFLINE MESSAGE 'its, a love story baby just say yes' XDD you loved it :L:L

I wonder how weird people think i am. But once you get to know me i guess im normal XD or you............

    just get used to it XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment