Tuesday 23 November 2010

Promise me you wont forget

It was on the 21/11/2010 when i first talked to my dad for the first time since 6-7 years it was i must say emotional but yet i was so happy he means the world to me hes my soul and life, he might live across the world i might miss him, but i know he thinks about me everyday and i do the same.
Preying that one day we will see each other again <3 since the last time we saw each other i remember it as if it was yesterday i might of have been a lot younger but its all so clear, all the years before, as my grandma said i spent it with her or with my dad :) the closet people i had in my life,  

but when i had to go my dad said one thing to me and hugged me goodbye but i didn't know it was going to be for so long, 'promise me you wont forget who's your daddy, if you ever get lonely remember all the good times we had' his hugs where like no one else. The warmest and the best i remember that one the longest.
Could of been me or i saw him cry. I know i was; I just didn't understand. And then i had to go, as he waved goodbye and  my heart wanted to run back screaming to break free and go back i knew i should just stay quite and to do what was beaning said to me, but i couldn't the only thing that was on my mind was where was i going and why wasn't daddy coming with me? and when was the next time i will see him?

That's until now, I'm here; Have amazing friends who are always there. Think about my dad everyday wishing he was here but knowing his not. Having to hide behind a fake smile and tears of a clown. whenever something reminds me of him.

close my eyes and wish that he was here holding me again, and beaning there next to me telling me everything is okaii and that it was only a dream but i know it not not anymore.

I'm not going to give up hope i know i will see him one day for even an hour it would mean the world to me.
 I'm not sure how much i would be able to take soon i just miss him so much 
    I love you dad. more then words can say. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment